Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Aurora Rose




We went to Columbus last weekend to celebrate Aurora's first birthday. She is a happy and totally adorable little girl. Last year I was blessed to see her on the day she was born. She has changed so much in a year. We were happy to have the opportunity to share her special day with her. Aurora is a reminder to us how precious life is and what a gift children are. Her presence makes our lives all the more special. The kids played so well together. Dominic has really taken to Madison and wherever she is, he wants to be there too. It's adorable and Madison really eats it up. Mallory decided to roll a toy, metal shopping cart down the stairs while Aurora was opening her gifts. That gave us all a fright! I feel a little responsible for her doing this. I have a bad habit of tossing things down the stairs. Otherwise I would spend most of the day going up and down the stairs. It's easier to toss things and put them away later all at once. Apparently she has picked up on my habit. Unfortunately, Duane had to stay home and work on the year. We missed having him there that day. We had a great food and truly enjoyed spending the afternoon with family!

1 comment:

P said...

Hi Amy- I found your blog and I LOVED it. As a mother of 2 boys, I don't see tiara, boas, dresses, ponytail holders, tea parties or anything of the like here. Your daughters are beautiful and are VERY lucky to have you as their mommy! I always knew you would make an exceptional mom.

I have a family blog too. It is not nearly as updated as I would like it to be, but you are welcome to visit it. The site is www.ourwildboyz.blogspot.com if you would like to see it.

Take care...Penny