Monday, June 1, 2009

Another School Year Comes to a Close for the Scott Girls!






Like every year, this school year flew by! With the willingness of friends and family to watch one or more of the girls, I was able to make it to both Madison and Molly's end of the year parties. Mallory woke up the morning of Madison's party with a touch of the stomach bug. But within a few hours she was her old self again. She stayed home with Aunt Susan that morning so that I could squeeze in some end of the year errands. After I dropped Molly off at preschool, I headed to my school to pass out special awards to the kids with Jodee. I like that we both make an effort to be there together for special things. There really is no such thing as part time:) I dropped off Molly and Mallory with Rosanna, potential stomach bug and all. The woman truly is a saint. I can't stress enough how I could not survive without her. Madison's class had a pizza party. We did the limbo and the cake walk outside. Everyone had a great time. I can't believe she will be a third grader next year! Jodee came in early on our half day and cover for me so that I could go to Molly's end of the year celebration. Everyone had to bring in fruit and we added it all together to make a friendship fruit salad. It was bitter sweet to see Molly finish up her preschool years. I cried after I picked her up from her last Godly play. It was such a beautiful experience for a young child to learn about good in such a hands-on and meaningful way. Now Molly is on to Kindergarten! Look out PVN! Here comes Molly! I had such a fantastic class this year. I hate to say goodbye to them! But everyone is growing up and moving on. We all deserve a nice, long enjoyable summer. No homework! YEAH!

No comments: