Tuesday, December 2, 2008

COSI






















A few days after Thanksgiving we meet our niece Brooke and her mom Beth at COSI. We hadn't gotten together in a long time so we thought it would be fun to catch up and let the girls have some fun together. I can't believe how much my niece has changed! She is a kindergarten now. When you go a long period of time not seeing a child, they seem like a different kid! She is still her same spunky self with lots to talk about. But she is a lot taller! I loved just listening to her talk. She is so adorable! I can see similarities between her and Molly and Madison. She is competitive and likes to try things out like Madison. They both wanted to do every thing first. Madison liked to point out that she was older and wiser:) Molly and Brooke share the desire to push buttons. Molly has made a sport of it with her big sister. We had lots of fun and the day flew by to quickly. It wish we lived closer to them. I wish we could be more a part of her life. I want her to always know that we love her and think about her so much. Time gets away from us in our busy lives. We just have to remember to make more time for the people that mean the most to us. Hopefully we'll be together again over the holidays.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I've always liked that Duane Scott. I can't believe how old the girls are getting!

Amy said...

He's a keeper! Time is moving way too quickly for me. I have been feeling very old lately. I wish I had their energy:)