Friday, February 22, 2008

Counting My Blessings


This is my first entry! I have always wanted to start a blog but never made the time. One of my greatest friends, Joey, convinced me that blogging is therapeutic and relaxing. As a mother of 3, I could certainly use a little relaxation now and then. Life is so busy and overwhelming and it seems to be racing by. This blog is going to be important to me because it will give me a chance to stop and count my blessings. I am truly blessed in so many ways. My children amaze me everyday. I feel like every breath I take is for them. My husband is my hero. We are two parts of a whole. He makes my dreams come true. I have a loving family. I am circled by exceptional people that I am lucky to call my friends. I value their support, encouragement and friendship so much. This year I was able to start teaching part time. I enjoy teaching, but I had so much guilt about leaving my girls. Now I feel like I have the best of both worlds. Not to mention I have the most wonderful teaching partner that I am proud to call a friend. We're up to our eyeballs in toys and laundry. But our house is our home. Don't get me wrong. My life is full of obstacles and challenges. But my blessings make it all worth while.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Yay! I'm so glad I'll be able to keep up with you and the girls!

Joey said...

Wow! I didn't expect you to get it up and running today! You are going to love it!